Covid-19 Policy for Face to Face Yoga Classes
Date April 2021
COVID-19 is a developing situation and I will continually consult government guidelines, As such this Covid Policy may be subject to amendments.
I also recognise that it is not possible to completely eliminate the risk of COVID-19 transmission. But to ensure best practice and the health and safety of all customers, I will:
Regularly check government guidelines making necessary adjustments to my practices and procedures where necessary and ask all customers to regularly check too
Visit the premises of any classes to assess any risks
Carry out a risk assessment / cleaning schedule before each class and take a register of all attendees at class for track and trace purposes
Clean and sanitize the room and any contact points before and after each class
Ensure the room is aired and ventilated before, during and after each class
Ensure social distancing is kept to in class
Provide contactless hand sanitiser to be used on arrival
Ask all customers to queue outside the premises at 2m distance apart. They will be invited into the hall one by one wearing a face mask on entry (adults) and asked to sanitise their hands and then allocated a mat to sit
at. At the end of class they will be asked to put their masks back on (if taken off for class) and leave one by one (where possible through a different exit) and asked to sanitise their hands on exit
Customers will be asked to not use the bathroom unless it is an emergency. If used this will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised. The same applies for any kitchen. Any baby changing will take place on provided
mats, which are thoroughly cleaned before and after use and any waste taken home with customers
If I hold more than one class there will be an adequate gap between classes so I can clean the room, ready for the next customers
Should any customer become unwell with a new continuous cough or a high temperature in the venue they will be sent home and advised to follow the stay at home guidance
Please note: It is your responsibility to adhere to the latest government guidelines and if you do not, I am unable to accept you into class. Should you become unwell with a new continuous cough or a high temperature once at
class or I deem you not well enough to attend you will be sent home and advised to follow the stay at home guidance. In all instances no refund will be given.
By booking any service from Yoga Three60, you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”):
You agree that you:
- are fully aware that participation in yoga classes involve risks;
- are voluntarily participating in any of the services provided by Yoga Three60 and participating at entirely your own risk;
- are in proper physical condition to participate in the yoga classes;
- are aware that participation could, in some circumstances, result in serious physical injury or even death;
- will inform the teacher of any pre-existing medical conditions or injury before the class begins;
- understand your physical limitations and are sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before you become ill or injured;
- will notify teachers immediately of any pain and/or major discomfort felt during any activity;
- will inform the teacher if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during course of any blocked booking of classes;
- understand that personal belongings that are brought onto the premises are left at your own risk. Yoga Three60 does not accept liability for any loss or damage whatsoever to such items. You agree that Yoga Three60 is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of personal belongings and you take full and sole responsibility for personal property while at class;
- are over the age of 16 (and children under the age of 16 can only attend children’s yoga classes or parent and baby yoga classes); and
- understand that Yoga Three60 reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or refuse service to anyone whose conduct is, or may be deemed to be in our reasonable opinion, inappropriate, abusive or threatening behaviour.
2) Refunds & Cancellations by you
- Unless otherwise agreed by Yoga Three60, all bookings for group classes / block bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 48 hours’ notice is required for cancellation of or changes to private sessions. Yoga Three60 reserves the right to charge any missed sessions without the appropriate notice as if the class were attended.
- Prepaid reservations that are cancelled 48 hours prior to a private class will receive a credit towards a future class based on availability and similar cost.
- Unless otherwise stated, all reservations for retreat weekends will require a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking.
- Unless otherwise agreed by Yoga Three60, all bookings for workshops and retreats are non-refundable and non-transferable. YogaThree60 recommends that you purchase travel insurance for retreat weekends.
- Weekly online yoga classes – if you wish to cancel your monthly standing order debit please email Lucy@yogathree60.co.uk to give one month’s notice at the time or before your usual monthly payment date and then you can cancel your standing order payment for the following month.
3) Cancellations by YogaThree60
- Every effort is made by Yoga Three60 to run all classes, workshops and retreats on time and in full. Yoga Three60 will endeavour to make suitable arrangements to avoid cancellations (such as a substitute teacher). However, in the unlikely event that workshop or a retreat has to be cancelled, Yoga Three60 will provide as much notice as possible and reserves the right to cancel the class and provide a credit to attendees. In the unlikely event that a retreat has to be cancelled, YogaThree60 will provide as much notice as possible and reserves the right to cancel the workshop or retreat and provide a refund equal to the monies received less any costs incurred.
- Notwithstanding the above, YogaThree60 will not be liable for any failure or delay to the extent that such delay or failure arises due to reasons beyond YogaThree60’s reasonable control (including, without limitation, adverse weather or third party supplier cancellations or failure) and, unless otherwise agreed, will not be liable to provide any credit or refund in such circumstances.
Due to the enjoyment of other attendees and for security reasons (as doors may need to be locked at the start of the class), latecomers cannot always be admitted. Please turn up with enough time so you are prepared for the class start time.
Any information you provide to Yoga Three60 will remain strictly confidential and stored in a secure database only seen and accessed by the teacher of the class. This information will be used to enable us to keep in touch with you and provide the best possible service to you. If you do not agree to your information being stored and used for these purposes, please inform Yoga Three60 in writing.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently.
You can set up your browser options to stop your computer accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use the whole of the Site or all functionality of the services.
7) Gift Voucher Policy
Gift Vouchers must be redeemed within 6 months of the date of purchase.
Gift Vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferrable and have no cash value.
Subject to availability, gift vouchers may be redeemed against any class, workshop or retreat within the 6 month validity period. In the event that a class, workshop or retreat that the voucher holder wishes to redeem the voucher against is full Yoga Three60 may, in its sole discretion, extend the validity period of the gift voucher.
These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales. You agree that the English Courts shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine any dispute (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising from the interpretation of these terms.
These Terms come into force on 1 March 2021