Terms and Conditions
By booking any service from Lucy Clementson-Mills, you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”):
You agree that you:
- are fully aware that participation in yoga classes involve risks;
- are voluntarily participating in any of the services provided by Lucy Clementson-Mills and participating at entirely your own risk;
- are in proper physical condition to participate in the yoga classes;
- are aware that participation could, in some circumstances, result in serious physical injury or even death;
- will inform the teacher of any pre-existing medical conditions or injury before the class begins;
- understand your physical limitations and are sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before you become ill or injured;
- will notify teachers immediately of any pain and/or major discomfort felt during any activity;
- will inform the teacher if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during course of any blocked booking of classes;
- understand that personal belongings that are brought onto the premises are left at your own risk. Lucy Clementson-Mills does not accept liability for any loss or damage whatsoever to such items. You agree that Lucy Clementson-Mills is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of personal belongings and you take full and sole responsibility for personal property while at class;
- are over the age of 16 (and children under the age of 16 can only attend children’s yoga classes or parent and baby yoga classes); and
- understand that Lucy Clementson-Mills reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or refuse service to anyone whose conduct is, or may be deemed to be in our reasonable opinion, inappropriate, abusive or threatening behaviour.
2) Refunds & Cancellations by you
- Unless otherwise agreed by Lucy Clementson-Mills, all bookings for group classes / block bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 48 hours’ notice is required for cancellation of or changes to private sessions. Lucy Clementson-Mills reserves the right to charge any missed sessions without the appropriate notice as if the class were attended.
- Prepaid reservations that are cancelled 48 hours prior to a private class will receive a credit towards a future class based on availability and similar cost.
- Unless otherwise stated, all reservations for retreat weekends will require a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking.
- Unless otherwise agreed by Lucy Clementson-Mills all bookings for workshops and retreats are non-refundable and non-transferable. Lucy Clementson-Mills recommends that you purchase travel insurance for retreat weekends.
- Weekly online yoga classes – if you wish to cancel your monthly standing order debit please email firstname.lastname@example.org to give one month’s notice at the time or before your usual monthly payment date and then you can cancel your standing order payment for the following month.
3) Cancellations by Lucy Clementson-Mills
- Every effort is made by Lucy Clementson-Mills to run all classes, workshops and retreats on time and in full. Lucy Clementson-Mills will endeavour to make suitable arrangements to avoid cancellations (such as a substitute teacher). However, in the unlikely event that workshop or a retreat has to be cancelled, Lucy Clementson-Mills will provide as much notice as possible and reserves the right to cancel the class and provide a credit to attendees. In the unlikely event that a retreat has to be cancelled, Lucy Clementson-Mills will provide as much notice as possible and reserves the right to cancel the workshop or retreat and provide a refund equal to the monies received less any costs incurred.
- Notwithstanding the above, Lucy Clementson-Mills will not be liable for any failure or delay to the extent that such delay or failure arises due to reasons beyond Lucy Clementson-Mills’ reasonable control (including, without limitation, adverse weather or third party supplier cancellations or failure) and, unless otherwise agreed, will not be liable to provide any credit or refund in such circumstances.
Due to the enjoyment of other attendees and for security reasons (as doors may need to be locked at the start of the class), latecomers cannot always be admitted. Please turn up with enough time so you are prepared for the class start time.
Any information you provide to Lucy Clementson-Mills will remain strictly confidential and stored in a secure database only seen and accessed by the teacher of the class. This information will be used to enable us to keep in touch with you and provide the best possible service to you. If you do not agree to your information being stored and used for these purposes, please inform Lucy Clementson-Mills in writing.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently.
You can set up your browser options to stop your computer accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use the whole of the Site or all functionality of the services.
7) Gift Voucher Policy
Gift Vouchers must be redeemed within 6 months of the date of purchase.
Gift Vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferrable and have no cash value.
Subject to availability, gift vouchers may be redeemed against any class, workshop or retreat within the 6 month validity period. In the event that a class, workshop or retreat that the voucher holder wishes to redeem the voucher against is full Lucy Clementson-Mills may, in its sole discretion, extend the validity period of the gift voucher.
These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales. You agree that the English Courts shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine any dispute (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising from the interpretation of these terms.
These Terms come into force on 1 March 2021